The opportunity to introduce the reticulation network services of Reticulation Network Management (Pty) Ltd (RNM) is appreciated.
RNM in collaboration with BDE Consulting Engineers has the capacity to assist developers and Home Owners Associations (HOA) with the following services:
- Management of reticulation networks;
- Installation and operation of metering solutions;
- Planning, design and supervision over the establishment of reticulation networks.
RNM does not endeavour to make profit by taking over reticulation networks of HOA’s beyond bulk supply points.
It is the business of RNM to manage reticulation networks on behalf of HOA’s, in a professional manner and in such a way that the utility service(s) is not making a loss but rather a marginal profit after all costs is covered.
The Manager of the electricity network shall also be appointed as the Competent Person in terms of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, no. 85 of 1993, as amended and shall manage the electrical reticulation network of the estate on behalf of the Home Owners Association (HOA) in terms of the latest revision of the National Electricity Supply By-Law.
The appointment as competent person in terms of Section 16(2) of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Act 85 of 1993, as amended, shall include the following duties:
- Perform and comply with duties in accordance with General Machinery Regulation 2 as contemplated.
- Carry out inspections at the frequencies as prescribed.
- Report any deviations in accordance with legal requirements.
- Take part in incident investigations when required.
- Serve on the Health and Safety Committee if so required from time to time.
- Attend all appropriated training and informative sessions.